- Travel insurance companies and their policies are on the ‘Web’ .
- Most have Product Disclosure Statements which set out the terms and conditions, what cover is included and the exclusions. It is very important to look at the definition of pre-existing conditions (PEC).
- Travel insurance companies who may cover your illness or disability are Cover More, Columbus Direct, Travel Scene Insurance and World Assist.
- You can call and ask the travel insurance companies whether they will cover you.
- It is worthwhile asking your travel agent or an insurance broker if they can get you cover.
Next Section: How Do I Apply For Medical Cover?